Voyager X Jules Sebastian 'Truth' Candle
Voyager X jules sebastian
"It is the very best place to exist, in your truth. Also, at the end of the day, only you truly know the truth of your own life, experiences, decisions and circumstances, so if you feel good about the day you have just lived, then let nobody judge or have a say over it!"
How to care for your Voyager x Jules Sebastian Candle
- Trim the wick of your candle to 5mm before every burn.
- Ensure that the wax melts to the edge of the vessel every time you burn your candle.
- Ideally, burn your candle for between 1-3 hours each time.
- Wipe any wax ‘film’ left on the glass with a paper towel to keep your candle looking clean.
- When your candle has finished, the empty glass may be washed by hand and re-used as a vase or a drinking glass…
- Always burn your candle within sight on a level, heat-resistant surface. Do not burn near draughts, flammable materials, children or pets.
Voyager luxury perfumed candles, set in a customised soy wax blend with pure cotton wicks, VOYAGER candles are long burning, ethically produced, contain no palm wax or paraffin, and are hand-poured in Melbourne, Australia.
Developed together with an internationally renowned perfumer, the VOYAGER candle fragrances are inspired by nomadic adventures, and are complex and sophisticated – fragrances with which to live and journey. Housed in stylish, re-usable double-walled glass vessels, giving the candles a stunning floating effect, the VOYAGER candle range is not only luxurious and beautiful, but truly unique.
Born in Melbourne, Australia, Kerrie Golias spent more than 20 years working in the fashion industry, living in many different parts of the world. She created VOYAGER out of a desire to build a business with integrity and combine her life-long passions for travel and fragrance.
Sydney and Melbourne FREE Click & Collect Shipping Available
Select Click & Collect Sydney, or Click & Collect Melbourne to save on postage by collecting your candle from our CBD locations. We hope to add more cities soon.